Terms & Conditions
- Thank you for using the AutoRentalHub website ("this Website").
- By accessing, using any part of or performing any transactions on this Website, you shall be
deemed to have accepted to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- If you do not agree to the Privacy Statement or these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do
not use this Website.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use may be changed from time to time without notice. All
changes will be posted on this page, and your use of this Website after such changes have been
posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions of Use and all of
the changes. You should therefore read this page carefully each time you visit this Website.
- This Website is owned and operated by the Bitopia Technology Pte Ltd (hereinafter “Bitopia
- The materials located on this Website, including the information as well as any software
programs available on or through this Website ("the Contents"), are protected by copyright,
trademark, intellectual property rights and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and
interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Bitopia Technology.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Website shall not be reproduced,
republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the
prior written permission of Bitopia Technology.
- You may download one copy of any information provided in this Website onto a single
electronic device for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all
accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a
violation of Bitopia Technology's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and
images on this Website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights and
may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their
- You must not use this Website for any unauthorised or unlawful purpose.
- You are fully responsible for the security of your user id and password and all transactions
and/or enquiries made through this Website with your credentials (whether or not such
transactions and/or enquiries are made with your knowledge or consent).
- You must immediately report to Bitopia Technology if you know or suspect that your
id/password has been used by someone else without your permission or your id/password has
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents of this Website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind.
Bitopia Technology does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever. To the fullest
extent permitted by law, Bitopia Technology does not warrant and hereby disclaims any
warranty, whether express, implied or statutory, to you or any third party in relation to the use
or access of this Website, including but not limited to any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, completeness, reliability, correctness, timeliness,
non-infringement, title, quality, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of
the Contents of this Website;
- that the Contents available through this Website or any functions associated therewith
will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website
and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bitopia Technology shall also not be liable to you or any
third party for any damage or loss of any kind, howsoever caused as a result (direct or indirect) of:
- the use of this Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a
result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Website,
- any system, server or connection failure, malfunction, error, omission, delay in
transmission or communication, interruption, internet access difficulties or computer
- any breach of the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transaction or
communications made through the Website by an authenticated user.
- The Contents on this Website do not constitute financial, accounting or other professional
advice. If financial, accounting or other professional advice is required, services of a competent
professional should be sought.
Right of Access
- Bitopia Technology reserves the right to update or modify this Website (including any
information, features or design) at any time, without notice or liability on Bitopia Technology's
part. Bitopia Technology further reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to
any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at
any time, without giving any reasons whatsoever.
- Bitopia Technology may at any time suspend the operations of this Website or all or any part of
the services for any period of time without any prior notice for updating, upgrading, system
maintenance or otherwise.
- Bitopia Technology may modify, remove, edit or withdraw any of the Contents or services
offered on this Website without giving any prior notice or reason.
Links from this Website to Other Websites
- This Website contains hyper-links to websites which are not maintained by Bitopia Technology.
Bitopia Technology is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable
for any damages or loss arising from, or incidental to, your or any third party’s access to or
reliance on those websites. Use of the hyper-links and access to such linked websites are
entirely at your or any third party's own risk.
- All hyper-links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Website.
Bitopia Technology is not responsible for the content of these other websites. In no
circumstances shall Bitopia Technology be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever
manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on
websites to which this Website is linked.
- Bitopia Technology reserves the right to change the URL of this Website.
Links to this Website from Other Websites
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of, this Website or any of the
Contents are prohibited.
- Linking to the Home Page - You may link to the Home Page of this Website, upon notifying
Bitopia Technology in writing.
- Hyper-Linking to an internal page of this Website (not being the Home Page): you must make a
specific request for, and secure written permission from Bitopia Technology prior to
hyper-linking to, or framing of, this Website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar
activities. Bitopia Technology reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any
hyper-linking to, or framing of, this Website or any of the Contents.
- Your linking to, or your framing of, this Website or any of the Contents constitutes agreement
to the Privacy Statement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. This is deemed
to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to the Privacy Statement
or these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with the Privacy Statement or do not
accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must discontinue linking to, or framing of this
Website or any of the Contents.
- In no circumstances shall Bitopia Technology be considered to be associated or affiliated in
whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or
appearing on websites that link to this Website or any of the Contents.
- Bitopia Technology reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of, any site containing
inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names,
material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable
intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- Bitopia Technology reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and disclaims
any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this
Website or any of the Contents.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the
laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
Singapore courts in relation to any dispute as to the Terms and Conditions.
Your Obligations for Performing Electronic Transaction with AutoRentalHub
- You agree:
- to follow and accept all instructions and information in this Website when performing a
- to provide information which is true, current, correct, complete and accurate when
performing a transaction;
- not to perform any speculative, false or fraudulent transaction;
- to pay all fees (if any) in respect of your transaction;
- that it is your responsibility to inform Bitopia Technology of any data discrepancies
(e.g. inaccurate/out-dated data);
- that it is your responsibility to declare the correctness/completeness of the data that is
or will be submitted to Bitopia Technology; and
- Bitopia Technology is not liable for any damage or loss caused to you due to any data
Your responsibility to supply Bitopia Technology with the latest data
- For your convenience, Bitopia Technology may display to you data you had previously
supplied to Bitopia Technology for the purpose of registration. Should the data be inaccurate or
out-of-date, please update the information through the assigned administrative account with the
Your responsibility to ensure correctness and completeness of data
- You shall ensure that all information submitted to Bitopia Technology is complete, accurate,
true and correct. Where supporting documents are requested / needed, you should ensure all
information submitted to Bitopia Technology is consistent with the supporting documents.
Failure to do so may results in processing with incorrect data. You may be liable for costs and
liabilities incurred due to out of date, false, incomplete, inaccurate or incorrect information submitted.
- Bitopia Technology will not be liable for any loss, injury, claims, actions, costs or other damage
which you suffer arising from or incidental to your performing a transaction or communications
made through this Website (including communications failure, internet access difficulties or
malfunctions in equipment or software).
- While every care is taken by Bitopia Technology in providing the AutoRentalHub, Bitopia
Technology disclaims all liability whatsoever, and no warranty is given that access to the
AutoRentalHub will be provided uninterrupted or free from error or that any identified defect
will be corrected and Bitopia Technology disclaims all liability for any direct, incidental or
consequential damage or loss, that may result from such interruptions or errors or defects,
including but not limited to:
- any loss of, or any inability to retrieve, any data or information however caused as a
result of any interruption, suspension or termination of service; or
- any inaccuracy in the information presented, used or transmitted through the AuoRentalHub.
- Where appropriate, Bitopia Technology will use available technology to protect the security of
transactions and communications made through this Website. However, Bitopia Technology
does not accept responsibility for the authenticity or integrity of any transactions or
communications made through this Website.
- Bitopia Technology shall not be liable for damages of any kind arising from, or incidental to, its
failure or delay in performing any or all of its obligations if such failure or delay is due to
circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control.
- Bitopia Technology may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and
without liability on Bitopia Technology 's part.
- All subscription fees made are non-refundable.
- All subscription payments must be made to Bitopia Technology prior to the completion or
extension of the subscription.
Personal Data Protection Act
- Please take note of any applicable obligations under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
when you use the information.